- This event has passed.
[Webinar] Cost-effectiveness and financial aspects of EEOs
March 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The ENSMOV consortium invites you to participate in this webinar, focusing on the cost-effectiveness and financial aspects of Energy Efficiency Obligation Schemes under Article 7 of the EED.
The webinar will discuss the mechanisms to control the costs of the scheme as well as how it is distributed with a particular focus on the white certificates market.
Participation is free upon registration at the following link.
On Friday, March 19, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
10.30 Connection time
10.35 Welcome, aims of the webinar and agenda
10.40 Introduction from ENSMOV Coordinator, Vlasis Oikonomou, IEECP
10.45 Cost-effectiveness of EEOS, the perspective of the European Commission, Radoš Horáček, Energy Efficiency Unit, DG ENER
10.50 Global cost of the scheme and the Distribution of costs and benefits
- Synthesis of the French scheme
- Grégory Chedin, ADEME, France
- Synthesis of the Italian scheme
- Giuseppe Dell’Olio, GSE, Italy
- Round tables and experiences from other countries (Poland, Greece, Austria, Bulgaria, Ireland, UK)
11.45 The White Certificates market
- Impacts of zero-cost operations on the White certificates market in France
- Nicolas Bourdel, ENEA, France
- Round tables
12:00 Interactive session
12.30 End of webinar